Thursday, August 4, 2011

Magic School Bus Oceans iPad App

My kids love to play on the iPad. There are so many educational apps out there, but it is hard to find one that is education, entertaining, and fun. The Magic School Bus app is just that.

The app tells a story, but also includes videos to watch.



MSB_JellyFishVideo


There are games to play.

MSB_Game


And information at the touch of the screen.



MSB_WhaleSharkPhoto




My 7 year old daughter was captivated by the story and all the additional information. She really enjoyed the games and the videos. There is tons of information so it takes awhile to get through the whole story, which I liked because I felt like I was getting my money's worth. My 5 year old son was not as enthralled, so I would say that this appeals more to an older child.




If your kids are already familiar with the The Magic School Bus, they will love this app.




Click here to find it on itunes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment